The 6th Annual Omnichannel Retail Summit 2015
Wednesday 4th February 2015
Cavendish Conference Centre, London W1
Omnichannel customers display a higher level of loyalty to a brand and typically out-spend multichannel shoppers by over 20%.
Investing in an omnichannel customer platform presents retailers with a huge opportunity to differentiate themselves. Historically, each department has operated as an independent business unit, with their own inventories and prices. So how can retailers install an omnichannel platform that will ensure that these divisions are seamlessly connected with experiences, promotions and prices all knitted together?
The decision process and implementation of an effective omnichannel strategy could be simplified if businesses understood what drives consumers to the various different channels.
It’s hard to analyse the precise extent to which online or social platforms are already influencing in-store shopping behaviour, but engagement through social media continues to be important and can’t be overlooked when it comes to promoting cross-channel shopping behaviour. The real evolution in online shopping is through mobile, with mobile-optimised sites and apps now common particularly among fashion retailers to drive traffic, increase loyalty, and grow sales.
The biggest challenge bricks and mortar retailers need to overcome is to remain competitive in the omnichannel marketand close the gap with online. The ultimate aim for the more forward thinking retailers out there is to have a joined up customer experience at every touchpoint, driven by innovative use of in-store technology and logistics.
What is abundantly clear is that the shoppers who engage with a retailer across more than one channel are the most valuable type and retailers are going to great lengths in order to engage with these customers. If retailers don't develop and implement an effective omnichannel strategy, they will struggle to compete in today's market.
Attend this interactive, retailer-led conference to find out how to:
- Integrate social media and mobile with the in-store and online the shopping experience
- Understand what retailing in the bricks and mortar store will look like in the future as omnichannel develops
- Building a strategy that delivers bottom-line benefit and is appropriate to the omnichannel shopper
- Drive greater integration between digital and in-store
- Increase your market share through investment in system integration and cross department involvement
- Use omnichannel to internationalise your online activity
- Blend customer insight across all channels to optimise customer loyalty and spend
- Drive new growth, consumer loyalty and sustainable profitability
This retailer-focused summit is designed to enable you to maximise profits and market share through cost effective, engaging and seamlessly integrated omnichannel strategies. This is a must attend event for key decision makers and opinion formers in the UK retail industry to help brands better coordinate their omnichannel activities.
With excellent networking opportunities throughout the day and a chance to ask our omnichannel experts your burning questions during our interactive sessions, can you afford not to attend this crucial event?
- Andy Murray, Head of Supply Chain & Space Planning, Carphone Warehouse
- Aaron Chatterley, Founder & CEO, feelunique.com
- Gail Lyon, Group Social Media Lead, The Co-operative Group
- David Smith, Solutions Manager - Digital, GS1 UK
- Mark Palmer, Founder, Maverick Planet
Phones 4 U
The Carphone Warehouse
Pets at Home
Xo2 Consulting Ltd