The 6th Annual Omnichannel Retail Summit 2015
Wednesday 4 February 2015
Cavendish Conference Centre, London W1
Every retailer of every type is making the move towards omnichannel. Customers are more demanding than ever before, their time and their loyalty is hard-won, purchases need to be made on the move and retailers who don’t move with the times are paying the price. But while the traditional methods of retail have changed and been augmented, multichannel technology is evolving: 4G, micro-payments, contactless, social media, video commerce, personalisation – keeping abreast of current trends or future ideas is vital.
The use of mobile technology in a retail environment has become a critical part of the multichannel journey. It's easier than ever to compare prices and products online, and retailers need to continue to invest in their websites and their ‘omnichannel' offer so that customers have choice, convenience and flexibility when they shop.
In the boardrooms of retailers and etailers, the strategies and approaches to multichannel retailing have evolved and matured at speed. Above all, the customer must be at the centre of these developing strategies, with technology the enabler rather than the protagonist of change, with an acceptance that a strong omnichannel model is a prerequisite for long-term survival. You need to be where your customers are and provide them with a seamless customer experience whatever the channel of delivery – we will show you what best practice in this new environment looks like, aided by the success of some high-profile brands.
Attend this interactive, retailer-led conference to find out how to:
- Deliver flexibility, improve operational efficiency and support the business’ multichannel customer engagement strategy
- Enable your bricks-and-mortar retail channel can survive and thrive the digital revolution
- Understand customers that are engaging with retailers across multiple touchpoints – the extraordinary growth of mobile and tablets
- Investigate e/mCommerce strategies that work and ascertain what is right for your organisation
- Improve customer engagement strategy – adapt to accommodate the multichannel shopper
- Create efficient big data and the single customer view – effective personalisation
- Keep on top of the management challenge – ensuring brand delivery is effective and efficient
- Use multichannel as a launch pad to global expansion
- Blend customer insight across all channels to optimise customer experience
- Integrate social media and the impact of social networking on the shopping experience
This retailer-focused summit is designed to enable you to maximise profits and market share through cost effective, engaging and seamlessly integrated multichannel strategies. This is a must attend event for key decision makers and opinion formers in the UK retail industry to help brands better coordinate their multichannel marketing activities.
With excellent networking opportunities throughout the day and a chance to ask our multichannel experts your burning questions during our interactive sessions, can you afford not to attend this crucial event?
Speakers already CONFIRMED include:
Phones 4 U
The Carphone Warehouse
Pets at Home
Xo2 Consulting Ltd